County Antrim Classic Vehicle Club

A classic vehicle club for all genders. A community for those into the preservation of old vehicles.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

hello to you all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grp4chevette

PostSubject: hello to you all   Thu 05 Jun 2008, 8:33 pm

hi folks my name is neill glover i am from carrickfergus i have a 1975 vauxhall chevette which i bought last october but over the winter myself and my father in law have turned it into a repiclia group4 chevette i have it on the road a few months now and would like to go out on your road runs and join in on the club. many thanks neill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boycey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello to you all   Thu 05 Jun 2008, 10:58 pm

Hi Neill,

Welcome to the forum, you will also be very welcome to join our club.

Your car sounds good, would like to see it. Why dont you join us on our next club run, we are going down to Mosney on sunday, your would be very welcome to come along and be our guest on the club stand at the show.

Keep an eye on the forum for our next run, we will be at a show on Saturday 14th June in Ballyclare, why not come along.

If you would like to join the club, just contact the club secretary, contact details are on the site.

Let me know if you want to come along with us to any of the shows,

Alan.
CACVC Chairman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dangerous
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello to you all   Fri 06 Jun 2008, 7:04 pm

Hello Neill,

Yes you are more than welcome to join in any road runs / shows we attend.

Your vehicle sounds great and i for one cannot wait to have a butchers at it, Sundays run to MOSNEY is one of the biggest shows in Southern Ireland and there are usually over 2000 vehicle's at it from cars to trucks to motorcycles as well as trade stalls and an auto jumble.

It normally cost's no more than around 15 sterling ( or as close as in euro's ) and you can pay at the gate on arrival. And you can most definately park up with us on the club stand.

We will be leaving Carrickfergus at about 7am to head to Templepatrick to meet the others, and then continue on down. My mobile number is 07828 182422 so you can contact me or the secretary if you decide to go with us.

Hope you can make it!!!

Duncan,
Web Administrator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cacvc.forumandco.com
grp4chevette

PostSubject: hello   Sat 07 Jun 2008, 1:05 am

thanks guys i have a recovery lorry and getting time to go to shows is hard but i try not to work on a sunday if i can help it so going out on a road run would suit me vary well no point in having a car locked up in the garage. do you have a monthly meeting anywere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dangerous
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello to you all   Sat 07 Jun 2008, 1:44 am

Yes Neill,

We all meet at around 7.30pm / 8pm in the Linefield Supporters Club in Ballyclare on the Third Thursday of the Each Month.

Directions :-

If coming from Ballynure turn into Ballyclare onto Ballynure road and go passed Police station, Then take next right so that you go along the edge of the Memorial park ( big trees on your right ) and follow the road around to your left, the club will be 150 / 200 yds on your right. ( not really suitable for the truck as very narrow ).

If coming from Greenisland, come down Hillhead road passed Dennison Trucks and turn right into town at small roundabout and again right at next small roundabout. Now as you come to Fire station turn into road on left and follow round to you see the club on right. ( Same for using the Mill Road ).

PRESS THE BUZZER AT THE DOOR AND OPEN WHEN IT SOUNDS, GO UPSTAIRS TO THE BAR AND ASK THE BARMAN, ROBERT, FOR US AND HE'LL POINT YOU TOWARDS OUR MEETING ROOM.

We usually have a few coke's and have a few light hearted and funny take the mikey discussions on anything that needs to be addressed ie shows / runs / or mechical help and any other business and are finished by no later than 9.30pm / 10pm if not before.

Duncan
Web Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cacvc.forumandco.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello to you all   

Back to top Go down

hello to you all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
County Antrim Classic Vehicle Club :: OTHER-